Are you relocating from a home to a new Toronto condo? Downsizing to a condominium can be a daunting challenge!
As Condo Movers Toronto, we’ve seen this challenge firsthand and have assisted scores of clients in overcoming it. As a consequence, we have a great deal of expertise in this area!
Here are 5 great suggestions which help you to choose great condo movers;
- Lockers: Spend some time organizing and setting up your storage locker. It’s just too tempting to just throw something in there without noticing how easily it fills up. If your locker is insufficiently large, inquire about renting an additional locker from either property managers or any of your neighbors.
- Storage: We just want to save money on storage, but certain objects are worth the storage fees whether they have sentimental or monetary value. Local self-storage centers, storage by the moving business, garages/basements of relatives and friends for leasing, and portable storage companies are the most common choices for storage.
- Sell: People are finding it easy to sell their discarded items thanks to the internet. People will use Facebook’s Marketplace application to do the same purpose. Prior to the transfer, you can even post a bulletin in your current residence/neighborhood or have a content or yard sale. Write messages about the things you want to sell on your own social media accounts.
- Donate: There are several drop-off points for charities including the Salvation Army and Goodwill in Toronto and the surrounding city. A nearby charity called the Furniture Bank, which is headquartered in the heart of downtown Toronto, will also welcome deliveries of used furniture and other items. Before making a delivery, make sure to check with these charities and see whether they accept those products and whether they have strict hours of operation.
- Dispose: If none of the above solutions appeal to you, the simplest and most transparent solution is disposal. There are a few options here; first, if you don’t have anything, speak with the current or new property manager about using the building’s waste bin or waste space. If none of your buildings allow it, you should order a residential waste bin from one of the GTA’s scores of waste management firms. Make sure you know how much you want to get rid of and whether or not you have access to a big waste bin in your city.
These five choices, in our opinion, offer Toronto condo buyers the freedom they need to make storage and disposal decisions that better serve their needs. To prevent problems after the transfer, plan ahead of time. Being positive is the perfect way to make traveling less stressful!
We have the highest and friendliest relocation and moving facilities in downtown Toronto, with no travel fees. Their courteous staff goes beyond and beyond to ensure that your Toronto condo transition is as stress-free, fast, and cost-effective as possible. They also provide packing and moving facilities, as well as full-service storage and a complete line of moving items that can be picked up at our box store or shipped to your house.